North Carolina Parking Area Lease Agreement is a perfect tool for those on a lookout for a parking space or have unused parking space. Such person can enter into a lease agreement and enjoy benefits of the win-win situation. This document is suitable for leasing parking space adjoining to the business or operations of the tenant. The landlord and tenant can terminate this lease agreement only by serving a 30-day notice. This contract template has 7 sections containing the terms and conditions of the lease equally and legally binding upon both signing parties. Notarization of the signatures on the form is necessary for its execution and legal standing. Therefore, please sign before a notary public of North Carolina State. The lessee or the tenant must send a 30-day notice to the office of the Chief Zoning Inspector of the City of Raleigh, North Carolina to sublease or assignment of rights. Please remember to
- Register the agreement at Register of Deeds office
- Enclose plot plan and provide information about PIN and address of the parking lot
- Specify hours of operations as requested in the contract
- Specify lease term and date of commencement
- File a copy of duly completed and signed document at the office of Raleigh Planning and Development in Raleigh, NC
Steps to Write North Carolina Parking Area Lease Agreement
- Enter name of the county of North Carolina State.
- Enter the legal name of the landlord or lessor.
- Enter the legal name of the tenant or lessee.
- Section 1: Continue by entering the lease commencement date in the required format along with the lease tenure on the respective lines.
- Section 2: Enter the physical business address of the tenant. Then specify the total number of parking spaces leased to the tenant on the next line.
- Section 4: Enter the physical business address of the tenant.
- Section 5: Please enter the PIN or the plot identification number as per the enclosed plot plan. Then enter the physical address of the plot along with the zip code on the respective lines.
- Section 7: Please specify the name of the business, hours of operations, and working days in the week. Please describe starting time and closing time of the business in this portion. Then provide information about the starting day of the week and ending day of the week. Please use a separate line to provide information about more than one business.
- The lessor and the lessee must sign this lease agreement before a notary public of North Carolina State. Please enter the name of the county on the same line after the signatures.
- Please obtain acknowledgement of signatures on the contract from a notary public in the required format. Inputs required are date, name, seal, and signature of the notary public, and date of expiry of the commission.