A tenant requires entering into SkyRidge Estates, LLC Residential Lease Agreement while seeking a leased residence. SkyRidge Estates offers a variety of residential types. This 11-page document has a lease agreement, Leased Personal Property attachment, move in checklist, move out checklist, Rules and Regulations Attachment, and Security Deposit Refund Conditions. Please prepare the document in its entirety. In addition, the tenant must sign each page of the lease agreement in acceptance. It is always beneficial for the tenant to prepare this contract with the property manager. Please remember that, an authorized agent or property manager signs this legal instrument on behalf of the SkyRidge Estates LLC. In addition, the tenant must obtain a duly signed original copy of the lease from the lessor.
How to Write SkyRidge Estates LLC Residential Lease Agreement
Please download the form and begin by entering the date of execution of the contract followed by the legal name of the tenant.
- Term: Enter the date of commencement and natural termination of the lease contract on the respective lines.
- Payments: Enter the amounts of monthly rent and prorated rent. The tenant must sign this section of the agreement.
- Late Charges: The tenant must sign this section of the agreement.
- Security Deposit: Enter security deposit amount. The tenant must sign this section of the agreement.
- The tenant must date and sign after section 30 to enter into a lease agreement.
- The lessor or authorized agent must date and sign to enter into a lease agreement.
- The tenant must date and sign to acknowledge the receipt of a duly signed agreement copy.
How to Write Leased Personal Property from SkyRidge Estates LLC
SkyRidge Estates LLC offers personal property to the tenant during the lease term. This attachment 1 requests information like the name of the tenant, date, particulars of personal property on the premises, and acknowledgements by the lessor or the property manager and the tenant. Both parties must date and sign to prepare attachment 1 in its entirety.
How to Write Move – In Checklist
A tenant must review items in move in checklist and verify the working status of each item on the list. You may choose to add any extra information if it is missing from the checklist. The property manager or lessor and the tenant must date and sign attachment 2, move in checklist.
How to Write Move – Out Checklist
Preparing attachment 3 while moving out is necessary for a tenant to obtain a maximum portion of the security deposit. Please verify working condition of each item on the checklist. Tenant and property manager must date and sign attachment 3 in acceptance to the status of items on the list.
How to Write Rules and Regulations
No inputs except tenant’s signature are necessary on attachment 4. However, the tenant must review these rules and regulations closely.
How to Write Conditions for Refund of Security Deposit
The tenant must review the conditions for the refund of security deposit held with SkyRidge Estates LLC. Please date and sign this part of the lease agreement in acceptance.