New Mexico Rental Application is a template to apply for residential tenancy in the New Mexico State. Each applying resident must prepare separate form and submit for approval of the property owner. Please read this 2-page application form and Contemplated Rental Agreement Information carefully to understand the nature of the requested information and the terms and conditions of the tenancy. This application form has prominent sections comprising of information about the applicant, rental history of the applicant, particulars about income and employment, credit and bank references, undertaking, and Contemplated Rental Agreement Information. Completing each section by providing accurate and truthful information is necessary. The applicant as well as applicant’s spouse must sign the application form and Contemplated Rental Agreement Information page in acceptance. The applying resident must enter into a lease agreement with the owner once this rental application is approved.
Directions to Prepare New Mexico Rental Application
Step 1: Information about Applicant
- Enter applicant’s name, date of birth, SSN, Driver’s license number and name of issuing state, phone numbers, and marital status in subsection a.
- Enter the name, date of birth, SSN, Driver’s license number, and name of issuing state of the spouse in subsection b.
- Specify name and number of proposed occupants in the dwelling in subsection c.
- Provide information about pets if any in subsection d.
- Select your statement / reply for bankruptcy and conviction in subsection e.
- Provide information like model, make, manufacturing year, license number, and state for each vehicle you propose parking on a separate line in subsection f.
- Specify emergency contact information like name and relation of the person, home and work phone numbers, and address. Please select to grant permission to enter the premises and sign in acceptance in subsection g.
Step 2: Rental History
- Enter current address and date of move in along with name and phone number of the property owner or manager in subsection a.
- Specify previous address and date of move in along with name and phone number of the property owner or manager in subsection b.
- Mark your response as yes or no for eviction or sued for nonpayment of rent in subsection c.
Step 3: Employment / Other Income
- Provide information about the applicant and spouse’s present and previous employer like name, address, phone numbers, duration of employment, salary, role or occupation, and name and phone number of supervisor in subsection a through d.
- Continue by providing additional income if any in subsection e.
Step 4: Bank and Credit References
- Provide information about the bank and numbers of savings and/or checking account in subsection a.
- Provide information about credit references and account numbers on a separate line in subsection b.
Step 5: Undertaking
- Please read the undertaking carefully. The applicant and spouse must sign in acceptance for it.
Step 6: Contemplated Rental Agreement Information
- Provide the requested information in the Contemplated Rental Agreement Information and continue by entering the respective number of days in the respective spaces and sign. Applicant, spouse, and the owner or owner’s representative must sign the second page of the rental application.