New Mexico RedDoor Storage Rental Agreement is a legal contract signed to enter into a tenancy of a RedDoor storage unit. RedDoor storage units are available in various sizes, accessible 24/7, are secure, and do not require long duration commitments of tenancy. The tenant must duly sign with initial on various lines in acceptance of the terms and conditions of the tenancy. These storage units are available on a monthly tenancy basis. The tenant must select options to opt-in for insurance as well as courtesy reminders. This legal agreement requires input of information like
- Tenant’s company name, address, and other contact details
- Tenant’s name, address, and other contact details
- Particulars of RedDoor unit
- Particulars of lien holder if any
- Selection of opt-in options
In addition, the tenant must review this document thoroughly to understand the terms and conditions of RedDoor unit tenancy. Please prepare this form in its entirety and sign on all lines marked with yellow color for easy identification as applicable. The tenant must understand the regulations pertaining to the locking and using the RedDoor storage unit as violation of these rules attracts penalty. The tenant may choose to remit the rent by cash, money order, check, or debit and credit cards. However, remittance by debit or credit card attracts a nominal convenience fee per transaction.
Direction for preparing New Mexico RedDoor Storage Rental Agreement
- Enter date of preparing and filing this contract.
- Please remember that each line highlighted in yellow color requires your signature in acceptance or rejection.
- Begin by entering tenant’s company name, mailing address of the company, mobile and home phone number, email address, driver’s license number, and name of the state issuing the same.
- Please provide information like tenant’s name, mailing address, mobile and home phone number, email address, driver’s license number, and name of the state issuing the same for the second tenant in case of a co-application for tenancy.
- Describe information about Facility, Unit Number, rate of monthly rent, Gate Code, name of alternate contact, and phone number. Please specify name and phone number for emergency contact.
- Sign on the next line in conformity to the information.
- Sign after entering print name and date on the next line.
- Sign with initial to accept the necessity of providing alternate contact pursuing to Section 11 of the New Mexico Self-Service Storage Lien Act.
- Provide the purpose for renting a RedDoor storage unit.
- Enter information about the lien holder if any.
- Provide motor vehicle description if applicable.
- Sign in acceptance to locking policy, in section 6.
- Sign in acceptance or rejection of insurance protection policy.
- Sign in acceptance of the policy for use of the RedDoor storage unit.
- Sign in acceptance or rejection of courtesy reminders and enter the mobile phone number / email address when you accept to receive such reminders.
New Mexico Related Laws and Acts
- Section 11 of the New Mexico Self-Service Storage Lien Act